Tired

I'm tired.
Tired of fighting.
Tired of feeling.
Tired of 'fatigue'
Tired of pain.
Tired of faking it.
Tired of not being able to walk.
Tired of having to ask for help
Tired of not playing with my kids
Tired of complaining all the time
Tired of comparing myself to others
Tired of feeling like a failure
Tired of acting like I'm tough
Tired of not feeling successful
Tired of feeling like a bad parent
Tired of feeling like I should do better
Tired of feeling like I should do more
Tired of feeling lonely
Tired of economic insecurity
Tired of uncertainty
Tired of fear
Tired of not being able to be myself
Tired of not being able to dance
Tired of not being more for
Tired of not feeling worthy
Tired of feeling inadequate
Tired of being sad
Tired of MS and trying to put a spin on it!
All of that and I still have so much to be grateful for. Tomorrow I'll try to return to gratitude.
Sincerely,
Morgan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here we go...

Such a long week

Risks