Hello Out there

Okay so I'm trying to figure out who is reading my blog. I see there are people checking it out but I have no idea where you are coming from or what you think of what you read. If you have a moment I would love some feed back!!

I really started this as a personal kind of diary type place but I am beginning to connect with some more people with MS and I'm seeing the benefit so I'm thinking maybe I should change the tone and post more information about MS and how it actually affects different people.  I'd really love to connect with some other moms with Ms and see what some of their challenges look like.

Comments

  1. I'm here. I live down the road! Stat Counter.com...its awesome! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Here we go...

One day at a time

Risks